Railway recruitment board is a government organization that is found on 27th April in 1998. The headquarter of railway recruitment board is in Delhi. Total track length of Indian railway is 121407 kilometers and 23367 km routes are electrified. Railway requirement boards appoint new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India. Railway recruitment board conducts computer based test for recruitment of ALP and and technician posts. RRB has released centralized notification for fulfilling vacancies of Indian railways all over the world.
Category of recruitment:
The railways recruitment process will be held in two stages followed by aptitude test and document verification. Railway recruitment board conducts non-technical popular categories examination to recruit commercial apprentices, goods guard and traffic apprentice and assistant station masters. Railway recruitment board also recruits RPF, SI constable.
Process of recruitment:
The candidates who are willing to do the job of railways have to give railway recruitment examination to get job. Open competitive test is organized through all over the India. In ever zones of railway there are various number of vacancies and the candidates have to choice any one zone to give his examination. Computer based test is taken first and there are questions on math, geography, history, Indian polity botany, physics. After qualifying in computer based test you have to give the test of physical fitness. Qualifying in the physical fitness test you can get the job of Indian railways.
Eligibility of railway requirement:
- For the post of group – D requirement you have to pass only Madhyamik pass and any other equivalent course. There is no hard and fast rules and regulation of score of giving examination.
- For the post of technical sector to have to qualify Madhyamik examination and you should have the certificate of IIT.
- After qualifying in Computer based test you have to give physical fitness test.
- If you qualify in physical fitness test you are eligible for the job.
- Age of the candidates should be 18 to 30 years according to the publishing of requirement notice. OBC candidates get 3 years relaxation of age and sc candidates get 5 years relaxation of age.
Syllabus of the requirement of railway:
All the questions are based on Madhyamik syllabus or its equivalent. There is a negative marking in this examination. Your score in exam will be reduced one mark for four wrong answers. The examination will be held on 100 marks.