Police requirement board recruits candidates in different police department posts like constable, sub-inspector, Constable, warder. Both male and female candidates are eligible for this job. An open competitive examination will be held. The candidates who clear all stages of examination are selected for the job. In every year thousands of vacancies are created in police department. Those who are passed Madhyamik examination are eligible for the post of constable. This is a great opportunity for the candidates to get government job in police department. And those who has passed graduation are eligible for Sub inspector post.
Police jobs Physical Eligibility:
- For the post of constable and sub inspector the
height of the candidate should be 167 cm.
- The size of the chest will be 75 cm and with swelling the size of the chest will 80 cm.
- The candidates have to run 1600 meters in 5 minutes 13 seconds for the post of constables.
- For the post of the sub inspector the candidates have to run 800 meters in 8 minutes.
- For the post of constable candidates have to pass madhyamik examinationin Police jobs.
- For the post of sub inspector candidates have to pass graduate in any stream.
Age of candidates:
- For the post of constable and sub inspector age
of the candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- OBC candidates get 3 years relaxation and SC and ST candidates get 5 years age relaxation.
Process of requirement:
For the post of sub inspector and constable the requirements process is described below:
- First stage: preliminary examination
- Second stage: physical test’
- Third stage: Main examination
- Fourth stage: interview
Main examination will be conducted on descriptive type questions:
- English essay and precise
- Descriptive mathematics
- Essay writing in candidates’ mother tongue.
Preliminary examination MCQ type preliminary examination. Questions of preliminary
Examination may be of following types:
- Who is the Author of Discovery of India
- A. Gandhi
- B. Jawarlal Nehru
- C. Netaji
- D. Gokhale.
- Who is the father of Indian unrest
- A. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- B. Ballavbhai Patel
- C. Damadoar Savarkar
- D. Sarajoini Naidu.
- Fourth Buddha concert was held in the time period of
- A. Kanishka
- B. Chandragupta
- C. sumdragupta
- D. Ashoka
- Soft soaps are
- A. Sodium salt
- B. Calcium salt
- C. Magnesium salt
- D. Potassium Salt.
- Fat is
- A. a lipid
- B. a protein
- C. a carbohydrates
- D. an amino acid
- Soaps can be classified as
- A. Carbohydrates
- B. Etheres
- C. Salt of fatty acids
- D. None of these.
Answers. 1.B 2. A 3. D 4. D 5. A 6.C