Defense service is very prestigious service. Soldiers save the nation and its people by dedicating his own life .B.S.F, C.R.P.F, C.I.S.F, I.T.B.P and Assam rifles are the central armed forces. Candidates can apply for these armed forces according to their age, height and education qualification.
Age of candidates for Defence Job:
- The age of candidates should be between 17 years to 21 years.
- OBC, SC,ST candidates get their relaxation of age in the case B.S.F and C.R.P.F according the rules of govt.( OBC 3 years ,SC/ST 5 years age relaxation) in the case defence job (recruitment).
- Candidates have to swell his chest up to 85 cm
- Without not swelling the chest seize of chest should 80 cm.
- Without glass the power of eye should 6/6,6/9
- For male candidates they have to run 5 km in 24 minutes in defence Job (recruitment).
- Candidates should have to pass Madhyamik examination with 45% marks.
- Candidates should have to select in four stages in defence job (recruitment).
- In the first step there is physical efficiency test.
- In the second step there is MCQ type question on G.K , math, analytical aptitude. The number of question is 1 mark.
- In the third step and also last step there is a medical examination in defense recruitment.
Some Examination Related question:
1. Sati is elder than Renu Geeta is younger than Renu while Priya is elder than sati. Who is the eldest?
2. Which is India’s national bird?
3. Which is the largest state of India?
4. How many sticks are there in Ashok Chakra?
5. How many states are in India?
6. Who was called Grand old man of India?
A. Dadabhai Naoroji
B. Jamshedji Tata
C. Surendranath Banerjee
D. Rajagopal chari
7. The method of moderate leaders of the congress was?
A. Non co- operation
B. constitutional Legitations
C . Passive resistance
D. civil disobedience
8. When was founded the Indian Association?
9. Who of the following was the first muslim president of INA?
A. Badaruddin Tayabji
B. Abul kalam Azad
C. R.F kidwai
D. MLA Ansari
10. The density of nuclear matter is of the order of –
A. 103 kg/m3
B. 1010 kg/m3
C. 1017kg/m3 D. 1024/m3